BREW LIKE TETSU!
HARIO designed this awesome new line of coffee brewing accessories in collaboration with Tetsu Kasuya, the World Brewers Cup Champion of 2016. We've paired this unique black Kasuya V60-02 Ceramic Dripper with the Kasuya Pouring Kettle, making it easy for you to brew one small cup of coffee at a time. The kettle's narrow spout maintains a steady slow stream that allows you to control agitation while you direct the flow of the water over your coffee bed, ensuring you have the potential to get the most out of your coffee. As a dedicated pouring kettle, it has an open top for quick filling from a hot water tower or traditional kettle.
Tetsu customized the conventional rib shape of the V60 dripper so the shape of the spiral ribs will slow the drawdown of the water and give you a better extraction, without changing your grind settings! Designed to brew coffee using Tetsu's 4:6 method, based on his theory that the first 40% of the water used to brew a pour-over balances the sweetness and acidity, while the remaining 60% balances the strength or intensity of the flavours.
This method, paired with the appropriate filters, is ideal for making single cups of coffee directly into the mug - you can make up to 16oz in one brew - and ensures that you only make the coffee that you need. It's simple to use, easy to clean and, as long as you have good coffee, may make you put your coffee machine away for good.
Part of the HARIO World Barista Collaboration collection.
- Kasuya Dripper ($35 value):
- Dishwasher Safe
- Porcelain Ceramic
- Made in Japan
- Kasuya Mini Drip Kettle ($65 value):
- Capacity: 300ml
- Stainless Steel
- Not for use on direct heat
- Made in China
kinto kalita hari hair hairo chemex coffee maker pour over pourover felow fello fellow kettle fellow stag bonavita buono hario timemore bodum melior cosori diguo dualit felicita bonavita brewista bundle etmos karter set pour-over pour over plastic v60 filter simplify gino dripper melitta kalita wave coffee simply simplifi bathtub v60 chemexpourover pour over poreover jino lino fellow stagg japon nippon dripper 155 185 coffee maker pour over pourover v60 SIMPLY kinto kalita hari hair hairo set pour-over pour over plastic v60 filter