READY IN ABOUT A MINUTE
This egg shaped HARIO Microwave Glass Egg Cooker cooks your eggs in a hassle free way. It's simple and well-constructed design allows for back to back to back tiny scrambles. You can keep it simple and cook an egg for your breakfast sandwich to go, or you can have individual omelettes - now there's no arguing about whether or not to add green onions and mushrooms!
With its 40 second to 1 minute cook time, you can be enjoying a delicious egg snack or meal in minutes! The HARIO Microwave Glass Egg Cooker is perfect for when kitchen cooking supplies are limited in your hotel room or when you don't want to make a mess at your in-laws. All you need is a microwave, some eggs, and your Egg Cooker to get the egg breakfast party started! Now get cracking!
- SIZE: W94 x D85 x H107mm (W3.7 x D3.3 x H4.2in)
- WEIGHT (incl. individual box): Approx. 200g (7.1oz)
- CAPACITY: One Egg
- Body: Heatproof Glass
- Lid: Polypropylene
- Microwave Safe
- Made in Japan
Please use this item with the microwave set to 500W or less.
- Crack Egg into Egg Cooker
- Poke Hole in Yoke with Lid
- Cook Egg for 40 Seconds on 500W Power
- Place Egg in Prepared Breakfast Sandwich
- Skip Merrily On Your Way to Work as You Eat Your Breakfast Sandwich
- Prepare Mix-in Ingredients for Your Tiny Omelette
- Examples: Mushrooms, Green Onion, Bacon, Cheese, Tomatoes...Be Creative!
- Crack Egg into a Bowl
- Add Pinch of Salt and Whisk Egg
- Add Whisked Egg to Egg Cooker Along with a Small Pinch of Ingredients
- Don't Overfill Your Egg Cooker!
- Cook Egg for 40 Seconds to 1 Minute on 500W Power
- Serve Tiny Omelette on Plate
- Season Tiny Omelette with Pepper or Other Seasonings and Toppings of Your Choice
- Bon Appétit!
Check out HARIO Europe for more recipe ideas using the HARIO Microwave Glass Egg Cooker.