DESIGNED WITH WORLD BREWERS CUP CHAMPION TETSU KASUYA
This pourover kettle from HARIO makes it easy to brew two to three cups of coffee (whether or not you share is up to you). The narrow spout maintains a steady slow stream that allows you to control agitation while you direct the flow of the water over your coffee bed, ensuring you have the potential to get the most out of your coffee. As a dedicated pouring kettle, it has an open top for quick filling from a hot water tower or traditional kettle. Now enough of that technical stuff, start pouring!
Part of the HARIO World Barista Collaboration collection.
- World Brewers Cup Champion Approved
- SIZE: W196 x D100 x H110mm (W7.7 x D3.5 x H3.8in)
- CAPACITY: Practical capacity 500ml (17oz)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 283g (10oz)
- MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- Not for use on direct heat
- Made in China
- Heat Water to Desired Temperature e.g. 93°C (200°F) with Your Stove Top or Electric Kettle
- Prepare Coffee with Your Matching HARIO V60-02 Kasuya Black Ceramic Dripper
- Fill Kettle with Hot Water
- Make Coffee Like a World Champion
- Enjoy Delicious Coffee
pouring kettle coffee pour over pourover hari hair hairo fellow timemore