THERE IS ALWAYS TIME FOR TEA...
...And if you have 3-6 hours to spare, there's time for cold-brewed tea.
In Japanese, Mizudashi means "water soup". However, the Mizudashi's slow and gentle cold brew process makes a sweeter, smoother tasting tea, with fewer bitter tannins
Set up a brew in the morning and have a cool, fresh and delicious beverage ready in time for a warm summer's afternoon.
- COLOUR: Dark Green
- SIZE: W125 × D93 × H290mm ⌀88mm
- CAPACITY: Practical capacity 1200mL
- WEIGHT (incl.individual box): Approx. 500g
- Glass bottle: Heatproof glass
- Lid, Handle, Strainer Frame: Polypropylene
- Band: Stainless Steel
- Strainer Mesh: Polyester Resin
- Made in Japan
hari hair hairo ice iced slow brewer