Hario My Drip Filter
"It's like having a V60 in your pocket!"
The My Cafe Drip Filter is a pocket-sized all in one filter brewer. It conveniently fits over most mugs and insulated tumblers and is perfect for when you want to have a small amount of coffee (about 8oz) for an afternoon pick-me-up. With it's compact design, you can have a small stack of filters tucked away in your office desk, alongside some filter coffee (no judgment if it's pre-ground in this situation) and you're ready to make some delicious coffee! Whether you don't want to be weighed down by coffee gear for your short camping trip, or you want some emergency coffee for when you travel in case you can't make it to a cafe, the My Cafe Drip Filter is like a little Pocket Coffee Hero that will always be ready to serve!
- Capacity: 8-12g of Coffee
- Fits Mugs between 6.5 - 8cm
- Dimensions: 80cm W x 80cm H
- Polypropylene and Polyethylene Filter
- Paper and Polyethylene Handles
- Made in Japan
- Turn on Kettle
- Fold out the Handles and Place Securely on Your Favourite Mug or Tumbler
- Measure Amount of Coffee to be Used (eg. 12g)
- Grind Coffee at a Courser Filter Setting (~25 clicks on Baratza Encore or Comandante C40 Nitro Blade
- Pour or Spoon Coffee into Filter and Gently Shake Filter to Make Bed Level
- Pour Hot Water Gently Over Coffee, Ensuring All Grounds Get Wet (~40g of Water)
- Let Coffee Bloom for 30-45 Seconds
- Continue to Pour Coffee Slowly and Gently (~200g of Total Water)
- Pause Pouring if Needed to Let Your Water Draw Down
- Carefully and Properly Discard Your Coffee Grounds and Filter
- Smell the Aromas of Your Freshly Brewed Coffee
- Savour Your First Sip! Hooray for Your Pocket Coffee Hero!
- Make sure the handles are sitting securely on the cup. If they are not properly attached, the drip filter may lose its balance while the water is being poured, which may result in burns.
- Pour the water slowly. Pouring too fast may cause the water or coffee to overflow, which may result in burns.
- Take care not to spill the coffee when removing the drip filter from the cup after use.