PRECISE CONTROL OF STEEP TIME
The HARIO Chaor teapot is designed for people who love infuser style teapots, but want to be able to pull the basket out of the pot to prevent over-steeping. You'll love the ingenious way HARIO have designed the filter basket and lid. Push the handle, and the basket full of tea leaves plunges into the hot water. Pull it back up again, and the strainer will lift up - allowing you to pour and serve directly out of the pot. Drop the strainer back into the water for a second steeping. We love this teapot because it allows for an exact steep-time. Instead of pouring hot water over the leaves, and being unsure of when to start the timer (particularly for teas that only require a 30 second steep time) - you just drop the basket in and start timing immediately.
- Capacity: 480ml
- Height: 16.0cm
- Width: 11.7cm
- Heatproof glass made in Japan
- Stainless Steel and Polypropylene parts made in China
- Place tea leaves into the strainer
- Pour hot water into the glass bowl
- Set the lid in place and lower the strainer
- Once the tea has reached the desired strength, pull the strainer up then bend the shaft and secure it on the stopper
- Serve and enjoy!